<body>

EMPTY :: Sunday, May 31, 2009, 03:21

sometimes it's as clear as glass, sometimes as foggy as the mist

8 months had passed.......
1 month and 26 days had passed......

Just now went to the T'ang Quartet performance with rayner, marcus and ben phang.
the performance was quite.....nice I say.
Came home about 12, then online till now, can't sleep....my mind has lots of thoughts running through them....
and yinghan, thank you for everything you've done....not only to me, but others as well. You're such a nice person and nice people always get the rotten side of life while evil people get the good side.....hope that everything in your life will turn for the better cos you don't deserve this kind of "hell's" life.
yinghan, you have done something to someone so important that I can't find ways to thank you enough. You've helped, protect a life......a life full of despair in the past. Those who have you and then lost you wasn't good enough to noticed that. A lifesaver, I can say, thank you. Now troubles are still brewing and I don't want you to worry about my problems......my job is done and I'm ready to leave........help instead to divert and advert all troubles happening to someone and you yourself must take care, because only you can help the someone....and I don't want to risk losing another friend after all you've helped me a lot and someone a lot. Guess it was my past mistakes that is punishing me now, but I'm still hanging on to the little hope left.......
I'm counting on you, yinghan to help the person.....I'm putting all my trust in you. There is nothing I can do because the door's locked. All I can do is to stand aside, pray to hope that no harm falls on the person and that if it does, let it be me to carry it. I'm already bleeding, bleeding profusely and I have little time left.
It still hurts, tears often flowing but I always hold them back. My pillar of support is gone...... I always carried that little hope that you(not you, yh) would consider but your words.....you said before, you didn't even apply them. Yes, maybe to others but not to me. Is it because of that thing that happened? If it is then I'll rather not you knowing anything. Is it a crime to love someone? and could you ever miss someone more than you love them? I don't know. All I know I'm going to prepare everything and after everything is prepared, I'm leaving....so yinghan, help me to continue protecting this young soul, a soul that has took lots of damage. How I wish I could be the one to take the damage but I've run out of option but to ask you to do it, so I'm asking you to be strong, and I'll protect you both in heaven.
Help me watch over her, make her grow into a fine lady and for all of that, I thank you with all my life...
I hope you'll not tell anyone about it if you manage to discover this......thank you

It all ended in a teardrop. Empty

THE LONESOME SOUL

Goh Benjamin


I watch, i feel, from there i learn....through the colours of the world, i paint a beautiful picture that is far from the ugliness of reality The world is an illusion, a painful one.

Wishes

You to be fine
Friends to be happy
To remember her, my god sister forever

World to be peaceful
And don't rip credits, thanks.

Friendships that I treasure..

  • Fan Ying Han
  • Mernel Koh Min Er
  • Shermaine Tan
  • Yang Wen Yi
  • Cheryl Tan
  • Lim Cheng Chuan
  • Lee Jia En
  • Tan Jun Wei Zack
  • Lindy
  • Benedict Tan
  • Jean
  • Stella Ang
  • Bob Leong
  • Tommy

    WHISPERS





    MEMORIES

    September 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    June 2010
    July 2010
    August 2010
    September 2010
    December 2010
    March 2011
    May 2011
    December 2011


    Blessings and thanks

    Skin and Layout: The Reckless Apple
    Brushes: 1
    Progam: Photoshop
    Others:
    Blogskins, Blogspot
    Image Uploading: Photobucket

    Image: Deviantart


    Rest In Peace......my friend
    Mernel Koh Min Er(许敏儿)

    Rest in peace Mernel...... you will always be fondly remembered

    Passed away on 30th September 2008(1993-2008)