EMPTY :: Saturday, May 23, 2009, 17:00
Whole day watching Naruto......might go out and take a walk too.
just nothing to do, called Benedict Tan for a game of dota and his handphone is switched off.wth
oh well, if that's the case.......
I've learned everything.....every message, I get it.
but still feeling uneasy.....
Why is my head all messed up today? What's wrong?
Going out there tomorrow again.
Since the day when we become friends, you've been a big part of my life. You've influenced me a lot, and since the day you left, my life has been a void because a huge part of my life had just disappear like that, no reason given. How I wish we could patched back the mistakes and become the friend we used to be, having all the fun and stuff. I seriously have lots of fun with you and you filled my life.....but then, you were gone just like that....no reason given. It still hurts....still hurts and every time I see you, tears do flow out but I always tried to hold it back. I don't know why are you doing this to me......no reason and you left, leaving a huge hole in my life......
Please.....I only wished you tried to be friends with me again and I promise you nothing of the previous sort will happen again. I promise you we would be the friends that we used to be......just give me a chance to be friends with you again. I didn't want you to see it but if you do, then all I'm asking is to become friends with you again.....nothing more, nothing less. That's all I'm asking......please.
It all ended in a teardrop. Empty