<body>

EMPTY :: Saturday, May 02, 2009, 20:44

Why did it happen?
Why.......



知道-郭静

"她讓你憔悴許多 她讓你不知所措
她一舉一動你不停的對我說
我微笑傾聽你說 我卻越聽越心痛
怎麼你說的不是我

她比我多了什麼 讓你願意 耐心等候

我想知道她讓你癡心 是什麼
我想知道她讓你瘋狂 為什麼
我知道做的和她沒有不同 但是我 卻不在你心中 逗留

我想知道她哪裡比我好更多
在你心中她和我有什麼不同
我知道我比她付出的還多 可是我 總換不了你的 心動

你讓我憔悴很多 你讓我不知所措
你一舉一動我的心被牽著走
她不經意的走過 你就把我給冷落
嫉妒把我給吞沒

她比我多了什麼 讓你願意 耐心等候

我知道了她哪裡比我好更多
在你心中我永遠不可能會讓你心動
我知道我比她付出的還多
可是我 在你心中沒有她多"



"Why do you do this to me?
Why do you do this so easily?
You make it hard to smile because
You make it hard to breathe
Why do you do this to me?"



"I know sorries, just wouldn't do it
Her heart is obliterated, I'm trying to travel through
But it's like moving mountains...
It's like moving mountains... hey.
But I keep climbing and hoping things would change
And the sky turns gray, and the water from the rain washes progress away.
It's like moving mountains... (moving mountains)
It's like moving mountains... (moving mountains)"





Why do I have to be condemned? why is life so difficult for me?
Everything I do, I always lose something.....
Friendship.......one of the things I treasure the most.......
some just disappear like that, leaving me in a shock......
Why does life have to be this hard?
I'm not blaming anyone, but myself for all mistakes committed.....
I shouldn't have commit them.....and now I don't even have a chance to repent over, to........
Why do I have to walk this path full of solitude?
I'm wearing thin........
but I'll have to.......
I just don't know for how long will I be able to walk, to complete the path given to me......maybe......maybe I wouldn't even have the strength to complete it.......

it just keeps getting worse, more painful....every second passed feels like torture, and you've just dealt me a fatal blow.

It all ended in a teardrop. Empty

THE LONESOME SOUL

Goh Benjamin


I watch, i feel, from there i learn....through the colours of the world, i paint a beautiful picture that is far from the ugliness of reality The world is an illusion, a painful one.

Wishes

You to be fine
Friends to be happy
To remember her, my god sister forever

World to be peaceful
And don't rip credits, thanks.

Friendships that I treasure..

  • Fan Ying Han
  • Mernel Koh Min Er
  • Shermaine Tan
  • Yang Wen Yi
  • Cheryl Tan
  • Lim Cheng Chuan
  • Lee Jia En
  • Tan Jun Wei Zack
  • Lindy
  • Benedict Tan
  • Jean
  • Stella Ang
  • Bob Leong
  • Tommy

    WHISPERS





    MEMORIES

    September 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    June 2010
    July 2010
    August 2010
    September 2010
    December 2010
    March 2011
    May 2011
    December 2011


    Blessings and thanks

    Skin and Layout: The Reckless Apple
    Brushes: 1
    Progam: Photoshop
    Others:
    Blogskins, Blogspot
    Image Uploading: Photobucket

    Image: Deviantart


    Rest In Peace......my friend
    Mernel Koh Min Er(许敏儿)

    Rest in peace Mernel...... you will always be fondly remembered

    Passed away on 30th September 2008(1993-2008)