EMPTY :: Friday, May 29, 2009, 21:23
Yesterday went with CC to watch Jolin's mini "performance".....
Today was a SUUUUPEEEERRRR UNLUCKY DAY!!!!!!
First I went to look for Mdm Loh, need to do my SPA, then she not in staff room.
Then went up to bio lab to look for her and guess what? She's not in there.
Then I thought of going to the library, and when I reached there, it says CLOSED......like wth, all my plans failed.....oh well look for Mdm Loh some other days.
So went to the canteen to do my chem holiday assignment and managed to complete half of it before going off to meet with Jordan at J8 to get my stuff back.
And camp success? I hate it.....it's like we're going back to school from 8a.m to 4p.m!!!!! That's like 8 hours! How I wish I was back in sec 3, where I could enjoy my June holidays and furthermore we still got holiday assignments that is needed to be completed.
So today is just not my day..........
you just don't understand me, do you? Really trying my best to get your forgiveness and yet you're not giving me it.......
It all ended in a teardrop. Empty