EMPTY :: Tuesday, June 09, 2009, 10:39
09 June 2009
half a year had passed within the blink of an eye......
I quite missed the secondary school life......
things happen.......there are bad and good.
made some wonderful friends......
and soon, it will be the O's
how fast can that come?
Soon, everyone will be collecting their results and proceed on with the next chapter of their life.
Could I still maintain in contact with those wonderful friends I've met in my secondary school life?
I don't know.....but I wish I could.
I wish we could all be friends for life.......cos I treasure all of you.
I wish we could continue to keep in contact and hang out together often....
but often I see that it ain't possible.....
cos people always make new ones in their life and hang out with the new ones, the old ones - cast aside like a pile of rubbish.....
I wish this wouldn't happen to me.......
I wish......
I wish for too many things....
but you know what? The world is that cruel...
that's why I wish for it to be more beautiful.
Let's just keep fingers crossed....
Friends are people that made up our lives......some come and stay, others come and go.....
How I wish all those I met will stay.....
Let's just see how long my lifeline can continue.
We live in a beautiful but cruel world.......
.......
especially those good old friends......
friends that you can talk to, can share your joys and woes
friends that they will share their joys and woes with you
friends that you can communicate with.......
How I wish.....how I wish........
fingers crossed.
Time is a cruel person, it always tries to test people's bond with one another, be it friendship, relationship....etc
I'm giving the world a last chance.......
Let's just hope it will be true.......my wishes
Friends....what are they to you?
to me......a lifeline, people to be treasured and protected.
It all ended in a teardrop. Empty