EMPTY :: Saturday, June 06, 2009, 08:41
why must it happen this way??? I didn't know some people cannot take jokes......and I'm sorry for the hurtful comments. I didn't want to piss anyone off but it seems like I've been doing it. What is wrong with me? I treasured the chance you gave me and now.........
It's time for a change, for me to change.....
I don't wish to piss people off, I don't want to do it. It's feels so pain when I piss people off. I didn't want to do it....it wasn't my intention. I just wanted to crack a joke and I didn't expect she can't take jokes. I've apologised when I found that out and told myself not to do it again, to piss people off.
A change is needed for me, but first, I need directions
I'm feeling so......why must I piss people off when I don't even have the intention to?? I'd never have the intention to piss people......but my mind, it's like stopped functioning for the past few months already.
I don't want to piss people off.....I don't want to piss people off.....I REALLY DON'T WANT TO PISS PEOPLE OFF!!!!!!!!!!
tell me what must I do.....tell me
cos I don't want to piss people off and make them angry......I'm tired, tired of all these
*Sitting in the corner, searching in my heart.....searching for my soul, only to find out they're obliterated........*
From the start, a second chance is being cherished, and I'm gonna have to change to keep that.....
I'll not make you regret the chance you gave me.....never again, I promise. You said you've regretted it, and I'll change to show you I treasure the chance you gave me, like I always treasured the happy moments we had, and I wish we could be like that in the past where our friendship ties was strong. I treasure all my friends, and I'm truly sorry forwhat I've done.....
Looks like I've been doing lots of hiding.......
It all ended in a teardrop. Empty