EMPTY :: Wednesday, July 29, 2009, 21:01
the moon glittering in the midnight sky
today was a hectic day, nearly stayed back in school till 2000h cos of night class for HCL.
zzz, hope to do well for my other subjects and get to the JC i want.
there isn't much time left and i just don't want to think about it.
tomorrow's there's chem SPA.zzz, wish me luck, lol
i know these words came too soon, it left you shocked, but no matter what, it still have to be said, sooner or later and i'm very serious about the words i used. i never use the words commonly, just to my family and my god-sister, that's all. now i used it to tell you, i mean it. i know you've been hurt deeply and have lost the confidence but no matter how long it takes and how much i need to do to let you rebuild the confidence back, i'll do it. i'm also willing to wait, just to show you how much i really mean those words and not use it like it can be anyhow use, like how normally people would use. through many experiences, i've realised how much you meant to me.
I thought that I had every thing
I didn’t know what life could bring
But now I see honestly
You're the one thing I got right
The only one I let inside
Now I can breathe cause your here with me
And if I let you down I’ll turn it all around
Cause I would never let you go
i'll wait for you, even if it means eternity, ily
It all ended in a teardrop. Empty