<body>

EMPTY :: Saturday, August 01, 2009, 02:21

sometimes, it just take a blink of an eye for everything to change.

went out to watch the sunset with sis, once again it's beautiful. enjoyed it
it seems that watching the sunset has varied effect, if you watch it with someone you care for, or loved, then it seems relaxing and calming. but if you watch it alone, memories, be it bad or good, will start streaming back into your head.
i've tried both methods, and apparently, i can't watch the sunset alone cos many memories that is buried resurfaced. that's why i'll never watch sunset alone again.
school is getting hectic, more work to do now. night classes starting soon too.
tomorrow there's lesson. gonna report to school early to do some extra revision on my own.
i wonder what will happen after O's, seems like everyone is parting ways again. wonder now how am i going to keep some people.

another change in life, i just gotta accept it.
anyway, heard a song which is very nice, and when i searched for the lyrics, once i saw it, i love it. another beautifully written song.
what's the song?
look below


You Are My Everthing - Lexington Bridge

Baby I can't let you go
I think about you all the time
Think about you all the nights
You and me we creepin' next to the sea
You brought the fresh champagne
And I'd light the fire
Sometimes I really ask myself
Do you really wanna lean on this man
Remember all the beautiful moments
We share
My darling please think twice

Baby I
I swear to god up in the sky
I'll be your shelter when you cry
Cause you are my everything
Baby I
I travelled around the seven seas
I'd climb any mountain high
And speak to you
Cause you are my everything

Oh I think I'm lost in the wind
Without you by my side
There is no one who can hold me
Together we would fight any storm
I could show you how
Just give me your hand now
I really wanna make you mine
(to make it feel alright)
Baby for all the time
I never let you feel down
(want you to be around)
Cause you surrender my heart

Baby I
I swear to god up in the sky
I'll be your shelter when you cry
Cause you are my everything
Baby I
I travelled around the seven seas
I'd climb any mountain high
And speak to you
Cause you are my everything

I'll be there whenever you call
I wash the teardrops from your skin
Cause in my dreams
I've made such a plan
For you and me
We built a castle
Where we could settle down my friend
Romantic melodies been played
By the wind

Baby I
I swear to god up in the sky
I'll be your shelter when you cry
Cause you are my everything
Baby I
I travelled around the seven seas
I'd climb any mountain high
And speak to you
Cause you are my everything



isn't the song written beautifully?
will continue to post tomorrow.

some part of me do not dare to look forward to the future, but some part of me wants it, what is it? i don't know. only time can tell. i just hope for the best.
it seems like you've forgotten about me....2 months ago you like me back but because of my fear, i didn't confess to you. but now, everything seems to crumble down.....nonetheless i hope you'll give me a chance cos i promise you i'll love you till the end of time. i promise you that you wouldn't be hurt again. saying so much, it's no use. you aren't able to read it. now i can only hope i'm given a chance.

It all ended in a teardrop. Empty

THE LONESOME SOUL

Goh Benjamin


I watch, i feel, from there i learn....through the colours of the world, i paint a beautiful picture that is far from the ugliness of reality The world is an illusion, a painful one.

Wishes

You to be fine
Friends to be happy
To remember her, my god sister forever

World to be peaceful
And don't rip credits, thanks.

Friendships that I treasure..

  • Fan Ying Han
  • Mernel Koh Min Er
  • Shermaine Tan
  • Yang Wen Yi
  • Cheryl Tan
  • Lim Cheng Chuan
  • Lee Jia En
  • Tan Jun Wei Zack
  • Lindy
  • Benedict Tan
  • Jean
  • Stella Ang
  • Bob Leong
  • Tommy

    WHISPERS





    MEMORIES

    September 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    June 2010
    July 2010
    August 2010
    September 2010
    December 2010
    March 2011
    May 2011
    December 2011


    Blessings and thanks

    Skin and Layout: The Reckless Apple
    Brushes: 1
    Progam: Photoshop
    Others:
    Blogskins, Blogspot
    Image Uploading: Photobucket

    Image: Deviantart


    Rest In Peace......my friend
    Mernel Koh Min Er(许敏儿)

    Rest in peace Mernel...... you will always be fondly remembered

    Passed away on 30th September 2008(1993-2008)