EMPTY :: Tuesday, May 18, 2010, 01:23
Just talked to someone about it. Somehow pondering about it right now. Maybe when i got the time and mood then i'll write a well written debate about it.
I can't believe it, i really, really can't believe it. Why must good people suffer so much? Why.......
Okay, ain't feeling that good now. Maybe it's just in my mind. Got to stop thinking and have faith. For you, get well soon. If you need me, I'll be there, I promise.I'd do anything for you because i love you. If you're bored, i'll talk to you. If you're sad, cry out to me, i'll lend a shoulder. If you're feeling angry, vent it on me. If have problem and have no one to talk to, always look for me. I'll always be there for you yh. I'll always do. I love you. (I'll be stronger, for i'm fighting my last battle....)
It all ended in a teardrop. Empty