EMPTY :: Sunday, May 23, 2010, 01:35
Had a big misunderstanding today.
My English is real bad, i don't even know how to phrase my sentence. Need to learn how to phrase my sentence properly.
Sigh.....
Will learn how to do it, i'll change that, i promise. I really do.
Other than that, it's nothing else besides doing homework.
Need to come to a conclusion soon about school.
Have to give a reply soon.
I've just realised i have caused a lot of misunderstandings just because my sentence wasn't phrased properly and people misunderstood it, ending up causing a big mess.
I'm to be blamed for it. If i had phrased it properly, then things would have been different. No one would get angry.
I need to change, i have to. I got no other choice. I'll change, i promise.I'll do something about it, i promise i'll change. I'm willing to do anything for you, yh cos i love you. I'll show you that i'll change. Need to cos i have no other choice, you're the only one i have left. Fighting my last battle. I'll change all my bad points for you, yh. I promise you that. I love you. Hope i can join you for a game of pool. Even if it's 5 minutes, it'll still be worth it because i want to see you and be with you. Talk to you on habbo tomorrow night.
It all ended in a teardrop. Empty