EMPTY :: Monday, July 12, 2010, 00:14
/edited
I've given myself 1 week to work things out, to settle all the problems i have.
It will be okay, i promise
Everything will be fine.
I don't know if you still come here or not, my blog seems dead anyway. But i got to tell you is: No matter what, i'll be there for you. You can take my word. We'll go through thick and thin, i promise.
It's all hidden
I won't leave, i promise.
I need to work on some stuff, hope to see you soon.
Today is the first day, still got 6 more days to go.
One week, is what i have promise.
I'll see you again, hope you'll be fine for these 6 days before I come and see you again.
I do hope you'll not be angry anymore as i'm working things out.
Guess i'll just spend time continue to write my story for this 6 days.
I can handle all of these.
God, please show me what to do to hang on.
I'm willing to stay by her side cos i love her, i don't care how tough it's going to be. Give me the strength and help me. Thank you. Amen
It all ended in a teardrop. Empty