EMPTY :: Saturday, July 03, 2010, 04:03
Well, it's killing me.
I hate myself.
It's so hard to be devoid of emotions.
If i can't do it, i'll die
The reason is a reason i can't tell.
I never wanted you to feel this way. Not in my life a single second i want you to feel that way. I have to try changing, if not.......
I just hope you don't change.....
You're not wrong, I am.
You're not at fault, I am.
Blame it on my 6th sense, blame it on me.
You're not speaking nonsense, so don't shut your mouth up just because i've turned this way. I don't want to but i have to. Can't let you feel this way. The longer you feel this way, the faster i die from mental exhaustion cos i'm somehow, somehow connected to you emotionally.
Well, i know one thing: Silence
What can i say? I'm always at fault. I'm bleeding from all these. Well, but at least i'm still living. For how long? I don't know.
It's killing me, honestly.
Now i know why one can still feel sad even when he/she is listening to a dance tune or a happy tune. It has nothing to do with the song. It has to do with the memories that are tied to it.
It all ended in a teardrop. Empty