EMPTY :: Monday, July 05, 2010, 02:21
I seen through my soul's eye, a little girl who hides and asked for help but nobody came.
In the past she has loads but it somehow disappear.
So i decided to give a hand
But as i helped, i get hurt.
In the end after a long time since people left, i still remained.
I still remained, ready to give my hand.
The little girl is still hiding, and i'm doing my very best to get her out.
Promises have been made, and i'm not breaking it.
No matter how hard, i'll still do it.I'm still here, yh. Even when you say others left, and you're all alone, a confuse kid. I'm still here. You ain't alone. The little girl in this post is you. The only reason why am i still here helping you. Cos i made an oath to take care of you, and because i love you.
It all ended in a teardrop. Empty