EMPTY :: Friday, July 09, 2010, 03:41
What if i entered the class i needed and not i wanted?
What if that happens?
It's hard not to think about it. Pondering about it for years.....
Why did i come to this school with such a good score that made me got into the so-called 2nd best class in sec 1 then moved on to the so-called best class in sec 2 and on with sec 3 and 4?
If i had swapped my option 1 with option 2 in sec 2 when choosing the subject combination, i wouldn't have all the what ifs.....
People may say it's stupid, yes it sounds but have anyone wondered why everything is worth sacrificing for the person you love?
Maybe someday you'll all know.
Or maybe i'm the only fool in this world willing to sacrifice anything for the person i love.
I hate myself for not being in the same class as you.
I hate myself for not being to help you much in school because i wasn't in your class and hence don't know much.
I do hope you remember what i told you in the past. The answer will never change. livoyeuo.
The world is a sad place to live in.
It was lucky you didn't bed with khw, if not you'll regret it.
I hate myself for not being to help you much in school because i wasn't in your class and hence don't know much.
But one thing for sure: my love for you never change.
I hope you remember what i said the day i confessed to you.
It'll be the same, as always. It'll never change
I only have you left.
You might have seen me. I hope not.
I'll reworked everything, i'll let you cool off.
See you in a week's time. Hope everything will be fine.
I pray to God, I pray to Him.
It all ended in a teardrop. Empty