EMPTY :: Monday, December 27, 2010, 08:49
/edit
Maybe i'm just thinking too much about some stuff, here and there. I'll stop it then.
Boxing day wasn't great.......
Apparently they went out but didn't ask me at all.
I was pondering, all the past outings we have together when i went with them, do they sincerely want me to come. It doesn't seem the case, looking at how they didn't ask me whether i could come or not.
How i wish i could always join them.......is it so difficult of a thing to ask? It's not like i just know you ppl for a while. It has been a long time.
You always asked me for basketball, lan and stuff but why don't you also ask me whether i could go with you ppl. It seems you'll invite me only for basketball, lan and nothing else.
You'd always ask me not to be home all the time when i didn't want to go basketball or lan with you and other bunch of friends. The thing is, someone did asked me once why i'm always at home. I didn't know how to answer them cos the answer is brutally cold: No one bothered to ask me out.
I know i have an uber small social circle, not like others, which is why those who are in are considered one of my very good friend. Yet, even if they are considered, i always wondered whether i'm their friend or not cos when the group have an outing, most of the time i was never asked whether i could come. You ppl just forget about me, like i didn't exist at all.
Main matters on hand, i need to stop thinking about stuff now.
All in all, I just want to know: why no one wanted to ask me whether i'm free during boxing day?
Why can't i go out with you ppl.......
It all ended in a teardrop. Empty